All On 4 Dental Implants in Keller, Tx
If you’ve ever dreamt of a full mouth restoration, you’re in the right place. At Sky Creek Dental, we are proud to offer All On 4 dental implants in Keller, a cutting-edge treatment for individuals looking to regain their confidence and the function of their smile. Dr. Brent Cornelius and his team are passionate about restoring smiles and changing lives through restorative dentistry.
What Are All On 4 Dental Implants?
All On 4 dental implants are a revolutionary solution that allows individuals with significant tooth loss or decay to replace an entire arch of teeth using just four strategically placed dental implants. These implants act as anchors, securely holding a full set of dentures in place.
This method’s genius lies in how the implants are angled and positioned. This ensures maximum stability and support for the prosthetic teeth and often eliminates the need for bone grafting, which is sometimes required with traditional dental implants. In simpler terms, it’s an innovative way to give you back a full set of teeth with fewer implants and in less time.
The Benefits of Full Mouth Dental Implants
Natural Appearance: One of the most remarkable features of All On 4 dental implants is their natural look and feel. They are designed to mimic the appearance of real teeth, giving you a smile that radiates confidence.
Improved Functionality: Say goodbye to dietary restrictions. With All On 4 implants, you can eat, speak, and laugh without any hindrance.
Durability: With proper care, All On 4 dental implants can last a lifetime. They are made of biocompatible materials that integrate with the jawbone, ensuring long-term stability.
Quick Recovery: Compared to traditional dental implants, the All On 4 procedure usually requires less recovery time.
Cost-Effective: By utilizing only four implants for a full arch restoration, the All On 4 method can often be more cost-effective than traditional methods that require more implants.
Who Is A Good Candidate for All On 4 Dental Implants?
A radiant smile is not just about aesthetics but overall health, functionality, and confidence. So, who stands to benefit the most from full mouth dental implants? Typically, an ideal candidate for all on 4 implants:
- Has Significant Tooth Loss or Decay: Whether it’s due to injury, gum disease, or natural aging, dental implants offer a full restoration solution.
- Has Adequate Jawbone Density: To anchor the implants securely, a certain amount of jawbone is necessary. However, techniques like All On 4 can be suitable for those with less bone density.
- Maintains Good Oral Hygiene: A commitment to oral care ensures the longevity of dental implants.
- Is In Overall Good Health: While dental implants have a high success rate, the healing process is crucial. Good general health supports faster and more efficient healing.
- Desires a Long-term Solution: Unlike dentures, which can be removed, dental implants are permanent, providing a durable solution for tooth loss.
It’s important to note that while these are general guidelines, the only way to know for sure if you’re an ideal candidate is through a detailed consultation with a Keller dentist who is trained in implant dentistry, like Dr. Brent Cornelius at Sky Creek Dental.
Your Journey To A Complete Smile
Embarking on the journey to a renewed smile is a significant decision, and understanding the process can alleviate any apprehensions. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of what you can expect with the All On 4 procedure at Sky Creek Dental:
1. Consultation: Your journey begins with an in-depth consultation with Dr. Brent Cornelius. During this meeting, he’ll evaluate your oral health, discuss your goals, and determine if All On 4 is the right solution for you.
2. Planning: A precise and tailored treatment plan is created using advanced imaging techniques. This ensures accurate implant placement and optimal results.
3. Extraction (if necessary): Any remaining damaged or decayed teeth are removed to prepare the mouth for implant placement.
4. Implant Placement: Four dental implants are strategically placed in the jawbone. These implants act as sturdy anchors for the prosthetic teeth.
5. Temporary Prosthesis: Immediately after implant placement, a temporary set of teeth is attached to the implants. This means you won’t leave the office without teeth. This is commonly referred to as “teeth in a day” or “same-day dental implants.”
6. Healing: Over the next few months, the implants will fuse with the jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. This provides a strong, stable foundation for the final set of teeth.
7. Final Prosthesis: Once healing is complete and the implants are fully integrated with the bone, the temporary teeth are replaced with your final, custom-made prosthetic teeth.
8. Aftercare: Just like natural teeth, it’s essential to maintain good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups to ensure the health and longevity of your All On 4 implants.
With a commitment to expertise, patient comfort, and state-of-the-art technology, our Keller dentist office ensures that the All On 4 process is smooth, predictable, and transformative.
Common Questions About All On 4 Dental Implants
Q: Is the All On 4 procedure painful?
A: At Sky Creek Dental, we prioritize patient comfort. The procedure is performed under anesthesia, ensuring a pain-free experience. Post-operative discomfort can be managed with prescribed or over-the-counter pain medications.
Q: How long does it take to get All-On-4 dental implants?
A: The All-On-4 procedure is often referred to as “teeth in a day” because the initial procedure, which involves placing the implants and attaching a temporary set of teeth, typically takes a single day. However, it’s worth noting that there is a healing period following the procedure, during which the implants fuse with the jawbone. This osseointegration process can take several months. Once healing is complete, the temporary teeth are replaced with the final, custom-made prosthesis. From start to finish, the entire process may span a few months, but individual experiences can vary based on personal healing times and other factors.
Q: How do I clean All On 4 implants?
A: Your Keller dentist, Dr. Brent Cornelius, will provide you with detailed post-operative care instructions. Regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental check-ups are essential to maintain the health and longevity of your implants.
Q: Will I need bone grafting?
A: One of the advantages of the All On 4 method is that it often eliminates the need for bone grafting. However, each patient is unique, and Dr. Cornelius will evaluate your specific needs during the consultation.
Q: What is the cost of teeth in a day?
A: The cost of the “teeth in a day” or All-On-4 procedure can vary based on several factors, including the specifics of the individual case, any additional treatments or extractions that may be needed, and the materials chosen for the final prosthesis. Additionally, geographical location, the expertise of the dentist, and the technology used can influence the price. It’s best to have a detailed consultation with Dr. Brent Cornelius at Sky Creek Dental to get a precise estimate tailored to your individual needs and circumstances.
Restore Your Confidence & Your Health!
With a full mouth restoration, you can restore full functionality to your mouth and smile with confidence once again! To find out if you qualify for all on 4 dental implants, call Sky Creek Dental Keller at 817-431-4200.
We proudly serve the residents of Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.